FEDERAL LEGISLATION AFFECTING MOTOR VEHICLE DESIGN
The regulations included in the report are those in effect as of April 1, 1974. The report does not reflect changes in automobile emission standards under the Clean Air Act, which would result from enactment of H.R. 14368, the 'Energy Supply and Environmental Coordination Act of 1974'. Appendix E describes these changes.
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
- Glater, D
- Redfield, S
- Publication Date: 1975-3
- Pagination: 65 p.
- TRT Terms: Air quality management; Automobiles; Brakes; Design; Design standards; Emission control systems; Exhaust gases; Federal government; Fuel systems; Lamps; Laws; Legislation; Manufacturing; Motor vehicles; Prevention; Regulations; Safety; Safety engineering; Safety equipment; Tires; Vehicle design; Wheels
- Identifier Terms: Clean Air Act
- Old TRIS Terms: Windows
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Law; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00090649
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-TSC-OST-74-27 Intrm Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 10 1975 12:00AM