A PRELIMINARY ANALYSIS OF AIRCRAFT ACCIDENT DATA, U.S. CIVIL AVIATION, 1974
The report presents a preliminary record of aircraft accidents which occurred in U.S. Civil Aviation Operations during calendar year 1974. It includes a statistical recapitulation of all accidents; a comparison of accidents, fatalities, accident rates, and growth changes in 1974 with comparable data for the previous 5-year period; summary tables; and a brief of each air carrier accident for which a cause has been determined.
National Transportation Safety BoardOffice of Aviation Safety
Washington, DC United States 20594
- Publication Date: 1975-2-26
- Pagination: 53 p.
- TRT Terms: Air transportation crashes; Aviation safety; Casualties; Civil aviation; Crash injury research; Crash investigation; Crashes; Loss and damage; Research; Statistical analysis
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00090630
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSD-APA-75-1 Spec Rpt.
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Jun 10 1975 12:00AM