ROADSIDE ESTABLISHMENT OF GREEN ASH AS AFFECTED BY MULCHES, HERBICIDES, SLOW-RELEASE FERTILIZERS, AND SIZES OF PLANT STOCK
The study was conducted to find out how establishment and performance of green ash under roadside conditions is affected by mulches, herbicides, slow-release fertilizers, and sizes of plant stock.
- Pub. as Nebraska State Dept. of Roads, Lincoln. Research Study-64-2-PR-110.
University of Nebraska, LincolnDepartment of Horticulture and Forestry
Lincoln, NE USA 68508
Urban Land Institute1200 18th Street, NW
Washington, DC USA 20036
- Salac, S S
- Publication Date: 1974-11-21
- Pagination: 17 p.
- TRT Terms: Fertilizers; Herbicides; Mulches; Plant growth; Plants; Roads; Roadside; Sampling; Soil water; Trees
- Uncontrolled Terms: Experimental data
- Geographic Terms: Nebraska
- Old TRIS Terms: Ornamental trees; Tablets
- Subject Areas: Design; Environment; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00090627
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Horticulture PR-110
- Files: NTIS, TRIS
- Created Date: Jun 10 1975 12:00AM