DISCRETE ADDRESS BEACON SYSTEM/AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL INTERFACE CONFIGURATION DOCUMENT. VOLUME II. ENROUTE HARDWARE FOR PHASE I
The document defines the En Route hardware interfaces to be used for Phase I DABS/IPC testing and CMA testing involving NAFEC facilities and the Discrete Address Beacon System Experimental Facility (DABSEF). The interfaces described herein were previously described in the WP-8858 series which this document supersedes. It is intended that this document provide the base line for En Route interface hardware configuration control.
- See also Volume 1, AD-A001 541.
MITRE CorporationBedford, MA USA
- Wescott, R A
- Publication Date: 1974-9
- Pagination: 34 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Beacons; Interfaces; Messages (Communications)
- Old TRIS Terms: Message processing; Processing
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00090621
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MTR-4243-Vol-2
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA69NS-162
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 10 1975 12:00AM