INTERMITTENT POSITIVE CONTROL COMPUTER ALGORITHMS FOR TEST BED EXPERIMENTS
The document is to be used with the OSEM approved Intermittent Positive Control system description to initiate the programming of the IPC test bed systems. It applies to both the Discrete Address Beacon System Experimental Facility at MIT Lincoln Laboratories and the IPC Phase I experiments at NAFEC. Detailed flowcharts are provided and logical system interfaces discussed.
- Revision of report dated Oct 73, AD-773 409.
Mitre CorporationWestgate Research Park
McLean, VA United States 22101
Washington, DC United States 20591
- McFarland, A L
- Golden, J F
- Publication Date: 1975-4-7
- Pagination: 127 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic; Air traffic control; Algorithms; Aviation safety; Crash avoidance systems; Data communications; Decision making; Information display systems; Surveillance; Warning systems
- Uncontrolled Terms: Data links
- Old TRIS Terms: Ground to air communications
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00090618
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MTR-6528-Rev-1
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA70WA-2448
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 10 1975 12:00AM