SAN FRANCISCO FLOATING STOLPORT STUDY
The report describes a cooperative transaction concerning the study of the feasibility of a floating STOLport on the San Francisco Bay.
- Prepared in cooperation with National Aeronautics and Space Administration, Moffett Field, Calif. Ames Research Center, and NORCALSTOL, San Francisco, Calif.
Multidisciplinary AssociatesSan Francisco, CA USA
National Aeronautics and Space AdministrationAmes Research Center
Moffett Field, CA USA 94035
NORCALSTOLSan Francisco, CA USA
- Publication Date: 1974-2-28
- Pagination: 174 p.
- TRT Terms: Air pollution; Air traffic; Airports; Economics; Land use; Location; Noise; Offshore platforms; Offshore structures; STOL aircraft
- Geographic Terms: San Francisco Bay
- Old TRIS Terms: Floating platforms; Short takeoff aircraft
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Bridges and other structures; Economics; Environment; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00090615
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Jun 10 1975 12:00AM