STATISTICAL SUMMARY OF THE 1983 LOS ANGELES ENROUTE CENTER STANDARD TRAFFIC MODEL
The 1983 Los Angeles Center Standard Traffic Model, a scan-to-scan computer generated air traffic simulation, is statistically summarized. The distributions of traffic by speed, altitude, density and various aircraft categories are presented. In addition, 1973 distributions are displayed for comparison to 1983. The following list refers to related reports: Report Nos. FAA-RD-73-86; FAA-RD-73-87-I; FAA-RD-73-87-II; FAA-RD-88; FAA-RD-73-89 and FAA-RD-74-42.
- See also report dated Jun 74, AD-781 387.
Mitre CorporationWestgate Research Park
McLean, VA United States 22101
Washington, DC United States
- COHEN, S
- Publication Date: 1974-10
- Pagination: 39 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic; Air traffic control; Airborne navigational aids; Aviation safety; Computer programs; Instrument flying; Mathematical models; Simulation; Statistics
- Uncontrolled Terms: Models
- Geographic Terms: California
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00090609
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MTR-6676 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA70WA-2448
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 10 1975 12:00AM