DESIGN RECOMMENDATION FOR A LIGHTNING ELIMINATION SYSTEM FOR FAA CATEGORY III INSTRUMENT LANDING SYSTEM, NAFEC, ATLANTIC CITY, N.J
The report discusses the design recommendations for a lightning elimination system. Complete design data is not included since it is proprietary with Lightning Elimination Associates and not for publication. The design is for a paragon array to protect from lightning the Localizer, Glide Slope Inner Marker, Outer Marker, Far Field Monitor, Remote Control Equipment and Power and Control Cables situated with runway 13-31 at NAFEC.
Lightning Elimination AssociatesDowney, CA USA
Federal Aviation Administration800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC USA 20591
- Publication Date: 1974-12
- Pagination: 51 p.
- TRT Terms: Instrument landing systems; Landing aids; Phased arrays
- Old TRIS Terms: Arrays; Lightning arresters
- Accession Number: 00090605
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: LEA-74-8 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA7WA-3555
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 10 1975 12:00AM