ELECTROMAGNETIC INTERFERENCE SPECIFICATION LIMITS FOR AIR ROUTE TRAFFIC CONTROL CENTERS
The report consists of a specification, covering the test limits for measurement of electromagnetic interference (EMI) characteristics of electronic equipment, intended to be installed in Air Route Traffic Control Centers (ARTCC's) by the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA). Limits and requirements for both emission and susceptibility are included. The limits are based on an analysis of radiated and conducted emission levels, found during EMI tests performed at three ARTCC's. The specification also contains guidance for selection of specific limits for various ARTCC areas, and outlines of suggested procedures for performing tests. These procedures are based on those contained in MIL-STD-462.
NATIONAL AVIATION FACILITIES EXPERIMENTAL CENTERATLANTIC CITY, NJ USA
- Stone, M V
- Publication Date: 1975-3
- Pagination: 112 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Electromagnetic interference; Electronic equipment; Measurement; Specifications
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00090603
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-NA-75-150 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA72-NA-728
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 10 1975 12:00AM