ELECTROMAGNETIC INTERFERENCE MEASUREMENTS IN ELECTRONIC VOICE SWITCHING EQUIPMENT AREAS
The report describes a measurement program, performed to determine electromagnetic interference characteristics of spaces in the Denver ARTCC and at the Millville, NJ RCAG site, where components of the Electronic Voice Switching (EVS) system may be installed. Test areas included an EVS junction module area, an EVS back room equipment area (both at the Denver ARTCC) and an EVS RCAG equipment area at the Millville, NJ site.
NATIONAL AVIATION FACILITIES EXPERIMENTAL CENTERATLANTIC CITY, NJ United States
Washington, DC United States
- Stone, M V
- Publication Date: 1975-3
- Pagination: 73 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Communication devices; Electromagnetic compatibility; Electromagnetic interference; Measurement; Speech; Switching; Voice communication
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00090602
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-NA-74-169 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA72-NA-728
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Jun 10 1975 12:00AM