AUTOMOBILE CONTROLLABILITY. DRIVER/VEHICLE RESPONSE FOR STEERING CONTROL. VOLUME II. SUPPORTING EXPERIMENTAL RESULTS
The report represents the second volume of documentation pertinent to driver/vehicle response research. Volume I contains summary data, discussion of results, and conclusions for the entire program. This volume provides the experimental results that support the discussion and conclusions of Volume I.
- See also PB-240 208.
Systems Technology, Incorporated13766 South Hawthorne Boulevard
Hawthorne, CA United States 90250
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Klein, R H
- McRuer, D T
- Weir, D H
- Allen, R W
- Humes, R W
- Publication Date: 1975-2
- Pagination: 303 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Control; Dynamic loads; Experiments; Human factors; Human factors engineering; Motor vehicles; Road tests; Simulation; Stability (Mechanics); Steering; Traffic safety; Training simulators
- Uncontrolled Terms: Dynamic response
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00090580
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: STI-TR-1040-1-II Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-359-3-762
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 29 1975 12:00AM