WATER QUALITY MANAGEMENT PLAN FOR CENTRAL BUTLER COUNTY. INTERIM PLAN
The report discusses the preparation of a water quality management plan for the upper Connoquenessing River Watershed in central Butler County, Pennsylvania. The Plan used a computer model (SCAPE) developed by SPRPC which determines the least cost sewer system configuration. The economic analysis was combined with an environmental analysis to determine the most cost effective solution.
- Prepared in cooperation with Butler County Planning Dept., Pa., Pennsylvania Dept. of Transportation, Harrisburg, and Dept. of Housing and Urban Development, Washington, D.C.
Southwestern Pennsylvania Regional Planning CommissionThe Waterfront, 200 First Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA USA 15222-1573
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC USA 20590
Department of Housing and Urban Development451 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC USA 20410
Harrisburg, PA USA 17120
Butler County Planning DepartmentButler, PA USA
- LaMacchia, R A
- Publication Date: 1973-5
- Pagination: 82 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer programming; Cost effectiveness; Economic analysis; Land use; Mathematical models; Sanitary engineering; Sewage disposal; Sewage treatment; Sewers; Wastewater; Water quality management
- Geographic Terms: Pennsylvania
- Old TRIS Terms: Connoquenessing river; Industrial waste treatment
- Subject Areas: Economics;
- Accession Number: 00090579
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Intrm Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: May 29 1975 12:00AM