A BASIS FOR PLAN PREPARATION IN SOUTHWESTERN PENNSYLVANIA
The report describes the dimensions and directions of long-range regional growth for the six county region centered on Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. The activities discussed--employment, population and housing--are summarized although there is sufficient statistical detail to permit wide utilization of the report. The data presented are based upon the forecasting models and planning process described fully in the SPRPC reports Cooperative Planning Process and Forecasting Framework: Jobs, People and Land.
- Prepared in cooperation with Department of Housing and Urban Development, Washington, Department of Transportation, Washington, D.C., and Pennsylvania Dept. of Transportation, Harrisburg.
Southwestern Pennsylvania Regional Planning CommissionThe Waterfront, 200 First Avenue
Pittsburgh, PA United States 15222-1573
Department of Housing and Urban Development451 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20410
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
Harrisburg, PA United States 17120
- DeAngelis, J
- Publication Date: 1973-4
- Pagination: 43 p.
- TRT Terms: Employment; Forecasting; Housing; Housings; Land use; Population; Regional planning; Studies
- Geographic Terms: Pennsylvania
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Economics; Society;
- Accession Number: 00090578
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: May 29 1975 12:00AM