IMPROVING HIGHWAY SAFETY MANPOWER: COMMERCIAL DRIVING SCHOOL INSTRUCTOR PROJECT AT ESSEX COUNTY COLLEGE
The American Association of Community and Junior Colleges developed and tested an associate degree curriculum to train commercial driving school instructors. The test site for the project was Essex County College (New Jersey). Curriculum was heavily influenced by materials developed by the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration--based on research conducted by the Human Resources Research Organization (Virginia). This report gives findings, conclusions and recommendations based on the testing efforts.
American Association Community and Junior Colleges1 Dupont Circle, NW
Washington, DC USA
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Korim, A S
- Publication Date: 1975-2
- Pagination: 54 p.
- TRT Terms: Curricula; Driver training; Drivers; Driving instructors; Instructors; Personnel development; Programming (Planning); Schools; Specialized training; Traffic safety; Training; Training programs
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00090551
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-207-2-337
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 29 2003 12:00AM