TRI-LEVEL STUDY OF THE CAUSES OF TRAFFIC ACCIDENTS. VOLUME II. APPENDICES
This is the final report of the first year of activity under a proposed three-year program entitled 'Tri-Level Study of the Causes of Traffic Accidents.' The report covers the period August 15, 1972 to August 14, 1973. Data were collected on three levels of detail. Police reports and other baseline data on the Monroe County, Indiana study area were collected on Level A. On Level B, teams of technicians responded to accidents at the time of their occurrence to conduct on-scene investigations. On Level C, a sample of 22% of these accidents were independently examined by a multidisciplinary team. A general population survey was also conducted. This is Volume II of a two-volume report, covering the report appendices. Study results are presented in Volume I.
- See also Volume 1, PB-239 828.
Indiana University, BloomingtonInstitute for Research in Public Safety
Bloomington, IN USA 47401
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1975-1
- Features: Appendices;
- Pagination: 417 p.
- TRT Terms: Collisions; Crash causes; Crash injury research; Crash investigation; Crash reports; Data collection; Data processing; Multidisciplinary teams; On the scene crash investigation; Research; Surveys; Traffic crashes; Traffic safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Subject Areas: Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00090543
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-034-3-535-73 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-034-3-535
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 29 1975 12:00AM