DEFLECTION BEHAVIOR OF ASPHALTIC CONCRETE PAVEMENTS
Deflection responses of a series of experimental test sections were obtained layer by layer during construction, upon completion of construction, and subsequent to construction. Deflections were obtained by use of Benkelman beams, the Road Rater, and the Dynaflect. Test results from one location within each test section were analyzed to determine which relationships were, or were not, meaningful. This was done as a pilot study and as a preliminary step toward final analysis of the data bank. The analyses are presented in this report.
- Record URL:
Frankfort, KY United States 40601
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Southgate, H F
- Deen, R C
- Publication Date: 1975-1
- Pagination: 27 p.
- TRT Terms: Asphalt concrete; Bearing capacity; Benkelman beam; Concrete pavements; Deflection; Dynaflect; Equipment tests; Loads; Test procedures; Test sections; Thickness
- Geographic Terms: Kentucky
- Old TRIS Terms: Test equipment
- Subject Areas: Highways; Materials; Pavements;
- Accession Number: 00090541
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: RR-415 Intrm Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: KYHPR-70-49
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: May 29 1977 12:00AM