PROCESSING OF SURVEY REPORTS BY AN ELECTRONIC COMPUTER
The automatic processing of survey reports by electronic computer has been in operation at the Registro Italiano Navale since November 1, 1969. Such an integrated procedure, through successive phases of development, will facilitate handling of the following: a) Processing of survey reports for Ships file updating; b) Updating of the files of technical and statistical ships data; c) Issuing of invoices for the carrying out of survey operations, and 6) Management of necessary data for the printing of the Register Book and of the relevant supplements. The aim of this paper is to present in concise form, the various phases of the procedure concerning the processing of the survey reports for classified ships more than 200 t.G.T.
- Text in English, Sample Software program forms in Italian.
Registro Italiano Navale20 Via Vente Settembre
- Pattofatto, G
- Publication Date: 1970-3
- Issue Number: 34
- TRT Terms: Data management; Information processing; Reports; Ship classification; Surveys
- Old TRIS Terms: Survey reports
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00019620
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: Registro Italiano Navale
- Report/Paper Numbers: Tech Bull
- Files: TRIS
- Created Date: Nov 25 1974 12:00AM