RESULTS OF THE FIRST SEMI-ANNUAL QUALIFICATION TESTING OF DEVICES TO MEASURE BREATH ALCOHOL
Eight evidential breath testers were performance tested according to the Standard for Devices to Measure Breath Alcohol Federal Register, Vol 38, No. 212, November 5, 1973. In addition, a prototype breath tester not commercially available was tested. Test results are presented.
Transportation Systems Center55 Broadway, Kendall Square
Cambridge, MA United States 02142
Washington, DC United States 20590
- FLORES, A L
- Publication Date: 1975-1
- Pagination: 24 p.
- TRT Terms: Alcohol breath tests; Alcoholic beverages; Alcoholism; Alcohols; Drugs; Gas analysis; Gas chromatography; Human factors; Intoxication; Measuring instruments; Performance evaluations; Physiological aspects; Respiratory system; Standards; Test procedures; Testing
- Old TRIS Terms: Analyzers; Intoxicants; Physiological factors
- Subject Areas: Highways; Railroads; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00090522
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-TSC-NHTSA-74-6 Intrm Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 29 1976 12:00AM