PROCEEDINGS OF THE GREATER SAINT LOUIS TRANSPORTATION SEMINAR (WITH EMPHASIS ON PASSENGER SYSTEMS) HELD AT STOUFFER'S RIVERFRONT INN, ST. LOUIS, MISSOURI ON 11-12 OCTOBER 1973
Southern Illinois University at Edwardsville, in cooperation with the University of Missouri at Columbia, held an intermodal, interdisciplinary transportation seminar. Local, regional, state, and national participants were selected. The general public was also involved. The purpose of the conference was: (1) To facilitate comprehensive transportation; (2) to involve the public with transportation needs and trends; and (3) to consolidate transportation and land use planning for the St. Louis region.
- Sponsored in part by Missouri Univ., Columbia.
Southern Illinois University, EdwardsvilleEdwardsville, IL United States 62026-1800
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
University of Missouri, Columbia1205 University Avenue
Columbia, MO United States 65201
- Publication Date: 1974-5
- Pagination: 161 p.
- TRT Terms: City planning; Data banks; Land use; Meetings; Planning; Policy; Public participation; Rapid transit; Regional transportation; Transportation planning; Urban areas; Urban transportation
- Geographic Terms: Missouri; Saint Louis (Missouri)
- Old TRIS Terms: Comprehensive planning; Rapid transit railways; Urban data banks
- Subject Areas: Highways; Planning and Forecasting; Policy; Public Transportation; Railroads; Society;
- Accession Number: 00090517
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-30117
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 29 1981 12:00AM