RADIO FREQUENCY INTERFERENCE (RFI)/ELECTROMAGNETIC INTERFERENCE (EMI) MEASUREMENTS AIR ROUTE TRAFFIC CONTROL CENTERS
The report describes electromagnetic interference tests at three Air Route Traffic Control Centers (ARTCC's). These were the Los Angeles ARTCC, Palmdale, California, the Oakland ARTCC, Fremont, California, and the New York ARTCC, Islip, Long Island, New York. The tests included measurement of radiated and conducted emission from both the automated system and nonautomated equipments, and radiated and conducted susceptibility of the automated system.
- Prepared by AEL Service Corp., Farmingdale, N.J.
NATIONAL AVIATION FACILITIES EXPERIMENTAL CENTERATLANTIC CITY, NJ USA
Federal Aviation Administration800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC USA 20591
AEL Service CorporationFarmingdale, NJ USA
- Stone, M V
- Publication Date: 1975-4
- Pagination: 380 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Automation; Electrical equipment; Electromagnetic interference; Electronic equipment; Measurement; Pollutants; Radio frequency interference
- Subject Areas: Environment; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00090511
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-NA-74-174 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA72NA-728
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 29 1975 12:00AM