FHWA COMPUTER PROGRAMS FOR URBAN TRANSPORTATION PLANNING, EQUIPMENT - INFORMATION PAPER
The paper presents information to assist FAA Flight and maintaining the program library of computer programs community on Federal Communications Commission (FCC) contains program documentation to enable the user to code and execute the package of 59 Urban Planning Programs in the library. The programs deal with traffic assignment, trip generation, trip distribution, and some utility and special analysis categories such as statistical, plotting, and network evaluation.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Davis, J A
- Publication Date: 1974-7
- Pagination: 33 p.
- TRT Terms: City planning; Computer programs; Pollutants; Radio receivers; Regulations; Statistical analysis; Traffic engineering; Urban transportation
- Identifier Terms: FORTRAN (Computer program language)
- Old TRIS Terms: Computer systems programs
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Law; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00090502
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 29 1981 12:00AM