THE EVALUATION OF THE TEST PROCEDURE FOR HAZARDOUS BINARY COMBINATIONS OF MATERIALS IN MARINE TRANSPORTATION 1-0007, 1-0009 THRU 1-0019, 1-0021 THRU 1-0023, 1-0025 THRU 1-0028, 3-1034, 3-1444, 3-1801 THRU 3-2700
The publication contains selected aircraft accident reports, combinations of hazardous materials encountered in marine transportation was checked and verified to be safe, easy to perform, and to give valid and meaningful data. Present data publication is issued irregularly, normally six times each year. The brief format presents the facts, conditions, binary combinations have been tested, and a reproducibility study was performed. An abbreviated study of variables was accident, phase of operation, kind of flying, injury index, aircraft damage, conditions of light, pilot certificate, injuries, and casual factors.
New York Shipbuilding CorporationYorktown, VA USA
- Wehman, A T
- Publication Date: 1974-8-30
- Pagination: 547 p.
- TRT Terms: Aviation safety; Casualties; Collisions; Crash injury research; Crash investigation; Hazards; Licenses; Loss and damage; Research; Statistics; Water transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Compatibility
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Marine Transportation; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00090501
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: May 29 1975 12:00AM