EMBANKMENTS WITH AND WITHOUT MOISTURE DENSITY CONTROL SPAR-BOUY MOUNTED DIGITAL CASSETTE RECORDER
In 1965 the AASHTO Blue Book entitled Guidelines for Geometric Design made provision for the compaction of embankments without moisture and density control in Articles either a vessel or the sea floor. Another requirement was a rapid data processing ability, with a reliable spectral analysis of the wave height data taken during each of EMBANKMENT CONSTRUCTION WITHOUT MOISTURE DENSITY CONTROL, INTERIM REPORT, JUNE 1967 was written to describe the initial work and possible construction savings by eliminating moisture and density requirements, or the report. The wave height data was recorded on board the EQUILIBRIUM MOISTURE AND DENSITY CONDITIONS IN COLORADO conclusion of each field test, the cassette containing the analysis of moisture and density correlations for embankments in Colorado and throughout the world. This final extensive presentation of the computer processing procedures (Fast Fourier Transform, window shading, power spectral density, frequency averaging, etc.).
- Sponsored in part by Federal Highway Administration, Washington, D.C.
Colorado Department of HighwaysPlanning and Research Division, 4201 East Arkansas Avenue
Denver, CO United States 80222
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Swanson, H N
- Middleton, F H
- LeBlanc, L R
- Publication Date: 1974-3
- Pagination: 24 p.
- TRT Terms: Bearing capacity; Data collection; Digital computers; Height; Highways; Information processing; Power spectra; Signal processing; Soil stabilization
- Geographic Terms: Colorado
- Old TRIS Terms: Digital systems; Height finding
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00090500
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: CG4102.5.13
- Contract Numbers: DOT-CG-33962-A
- Files: NTIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: May 29 2002 12:00AM