URBAN PEDESTRIAN ACCIDENT COUNTERMEASURES EXPERIMENTAL EVALUATION. VOLUME II. APPENDIX A. REVIEW OF EDUCATION AND PUBLIC INFORMATION MATERIALS
The technical appendix presents an overview of the national pedestrian safety effort. It reports the results of a survey of 48 ongoing educational programs being conducted in eight U.S. urban centers. A final chapter suggests procedures for the systematic development and evaluation of pedestrian safety programs.
- Paper copy also available in set of 3 reports as PB-240 254-SET, PC$12.00.
Biotechnology, Incorporated3027 Rosemary Lane
Falls Church, VA USA 22042
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Berger, W G
- Publication Date: 1975-2
- Pagination: 77 p.
- TRT Terms: Behavior; Countermeasures; Crash investigation; Education; Highway traffic control; Human factors engineering; Intersections; Pedestrian movement; Pedestrian-vehicle crashes; Prevention; Safety; Safety education; Surveys; Traffic crashes; Urban areas; Urban transportation
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Subject Areas: Education and Training; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Safety and Human Factors; Security and Emergencies;
- Accession Number: 00090496
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-190-2-480
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 29 1975 12:00AM