DETERMINATION OF MOTOR VEHICLE CHARACTERISTICS AFFECTING DRIVER HANDLING PERFORMANCE. VOLUME II. APPENDICES
Purpose of the study is to determine to what extent drivers use the built-in handling ability of different automobiles, and to compare how cars perform when a driver is in control with how they act under laboratory conditions with control devices substituted for the driver. Volume 2 contains exhibits, data, graphs, test plans, and test procedures. The work is in 3 volumes.
- See also Volume 1, PB-240 014.
Arlington, TX USA 76011
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Hayes, G G
- Koppa, R J
- White, J T
- Publication Date: 1975-2
- Pagination: 226 p.
- TRT Terms: Automobiles; Control; Data processing; Driver performance; Drivers; Driving simulators; Handling characteristics; Human factors engineering; Laboratory tests; Maneuverability; Motor vehicles; Personnel performance; Stability (Mechanics); Traffic safety
- Uncontrolled Terms: Handling
- Subject Areas: Highways; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00090479
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: RF-3001-Vol-2 Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-065-3-724
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 29 1975 12:00AM