DUAL MODE TRANSIT SYSTEM. APPENDIX G: PASSENGER MANAGEMENT STRATEGY STUDY
This volume contains the following information: system overview; vehicle management strategies; O & D sce demand generation; trip origination; fare collection; transfer operations; trip termination; off-guidewa procedures; on-guideway procedures.
- See also PB-239 892. Prepared in cooperation with Transportation Technology Inc., Denver, Colo.
System Development Corporation2500 Colorado Avenue
Santa Monica, CA United States 90409
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20590
Transportation Technology IncorporatedP.O. Box 7293, Park Hill Station
Denver, CO United States 80207
- Publication Date: 1974-6
- Pagination: 149 p.
- TRT Terms: Buses; Control; Dual mode transportation systems; Fare collection; Fares; Flexibility; Guideways; Origin and destination; Paratransit services; Public transit; Rail transit stations; Research; Transit riders; Transportation operations; Travel demand; Travel patterns; Urban areas; Vehicles
- Uncontrolled Terms: Transportation management
- Subject Areas: Highways; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Research; Terminals and Facilities; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00090473
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: TM-5291/000/00
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 29 2002 12:00AM