DUAL MODE TRANSIT SYSTEM. APPENDIX A-E
This volume contains the following information: applicable documents; lists of abbreviations; chassis structure calculations; determination of ratio of buses to transporter required for DMTS; bid specifications - Mercedes Benz diesel bus model 0309D.
- See also PB-239 893.
System Development CorporationPO Box 7293, Park Hill Station
Denver, CO United States 80207
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1974-6
- Pagination: 48 p.
- TRT Terms: Buses; Command guidance; Control; Design; Dual mode transportation systems; Equipment; Paratransit services; Performance tests; Public transit; Research; Safety engineering; Specifications; Transportation equipment industry; Urban areas; Vehicles
- Subject Areas: Design; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00090471
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt., UMTA-CO-06-0006
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 29 2003 12:00AM