An electronic unit is described that integrates acceleration forces with respect to time and stores the accumulated value continuously in an electrochemical coulometer cell as a function of electro-plated metal. The stored value can be remembered indefinitely, and be read out digitally on a metal de-plating unit.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Pizer, R S
- Publication Date: 1975-1
- Pagination: 7 p.
- TRT Terms: Acceleration (Mechanics); Accelerometers; Electrochemical processes; Electrochemistry; Electronic equipment; Equipment tests; Impact loads; Instrumentation; Metals; Time; Tire treads; Tires
- Old TRIS Terms: Coulometers; Coulometers /volt ammeters/; Electrochemical cells; Electronic devices; Impact loading; Test equipment
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways; Materials; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00090455
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: DOT-HS-801-380 Intrm Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 29 1975 12:00AM