PLANNING MODE SELECTION AND ECONOMIC FEASIBILITY REPORT. CHARLOTTE-HENRIETTA TRANSIT CORRIDOR. VOLUME II. MODE SELECTION AND ECONOMIC FEASIBILITY
The document provides a comprehensive economic analysis of the three selected alternative rapid transit systems for the Charlotte-Henrietta Corridor. The results of this analysis indicate the economic feasibility of an optimal system and lend to the recommendation of a specific mode. Requirements for implementing the most feasible rapid transit system in the Charlotte-Henrietta Corridor at the earliest possible time are identified.
- See also Volume 1, PB-232 347 and Volume 2/app, PB-238 916. Prepared by Corddry, Carpenter, Dietz, and Zack, Rochester, N.Y.
Rochester-Gennessee Regional Trans AuthorityRochester, NY United States
Urban Mass Transportation Administration400 7th Street, SW
Washington, DC United States 20590
Albany, NY United States 12232
Corddry, Carpenter, Dietz, and ZackRochester, NY United States
- Publication Date: 1974-10
- Pagination: 259 p.
- TRT Terms: Buses; Costs; Economic analysis; Fares; Implementation; Light rail transit; Public transit; Railroad stations; Railroads; Rapid transit; Transportation corridors; Transportation planning; Urban areas; Urban transportation
- Geographic Terms: New York (State); Rochester (New York)
- Old TRIS Terms: Rapid transit railways
- Subject Areas: Economics; Finance; Highways; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Planning and Forecasting; Public Transportation; Railroads; Research; Society; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00090445
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: TRIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: May 29 1981 12:00AM