ANNUAL REVIEW OF AIRCRAFT ACCIDENT DATA, U.S. GENERAL AVIATION, CALENDAR YEAR 1972
The Annual Review of Aircraft Accident Data is a statistical compilation from reports of 4,256 general aviation accidents that occurred during calendar year 1972. Also included are 44 collisions between aircraft. By coding each aircraft involved in the collisions, an additional 44 records are produced, bringing total accidents records to 4,300.
National Transportation Safety BoardOffice of Aviation Safety
Washington, DC USA 20594
- Publication Date: 1974-11-14
- Pagination: 207 p.
- TRT Terms: Aircraft; Aircraft collisions; Aircraft crashes; Civil aircraft; Civil aviation; Collisions; Crash injury research; Crash investigation; Crash landing; Fires; General aviation aircraft; Passenger aircraft; Research; Statistical analysis; Transport aircraft
- Old TRIS Terms: Aircraft fires
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Research; Safety and Human Factors; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00090440
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: NTSB-ARG-74-3
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: May 29 1975 12:00AM