ENGINEERING AND DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM PLAN - EN ROUTE CONTROL
Implementation of the Third Generation En Route ATC System, Model A3d2, provides basic automation capability for processing flight data and surveillance functions. Substantial upgrading of this basic capability is needed to meet the demand forcast for the en route system through the 1970's and into the 1980's. This document describes the development plan to build the features and functions necessary for upgrading the present Third Generation En Route System. Program objectives, development activities, implementation considerations, and resource estimates are set forth.
- Supersedes report dated Jun 72, AD-751 990.
Washington, DC United States 20591
- Publication Date: 1975-2
- Pagination: 92 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic; Air traffic control; Air traffic controllers; Information processing; Management; Navigational aids; Planning; Scheduling
- Old TRIS Terms: Automata; Management planning and control
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Operations and Traffic Management; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00090429
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: FAA-ED-12-2A
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 29 1975 12:00AM