HIGHWAY STATISTICS, 1973
This publication presents the 1973 statistical and analytical tables of general interest on motor fuel, motor vehicles, driver licensing, highway-user taxation, state highway finance, highway mileage, and Federal-aid for highways, and 1972 highway finance data for municipalities, counties, townships, and other units of local government. The 'Highway Statistics' series has been published annually beginning with 1945.
- See also PB-231 001. Paper copy available from GPO as TD2-110:973.
Washington, DC United States 20590
- Publication Date: 1975
- Pagination: 281 p.
- TRT Terms: Budgeting; Cities; Cities and towns; Counties; Driver licensing; Federal aid; Federal aid highways; Financing; Fuel consumption; Highway transportation; Highway user taxation; Highways; Licenses; Local government; Motor fuels; Motor vehicles; Revenues; Roads; State highway departments; Statistics; Taxes
- Old TRIS Terms: Highway statistics; State highway budget
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Energy; Finance; Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00090414
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Ann Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 29 1975 12:00AM