THE EFFECT OF DENSIFICATION ON THE ENGINEERING CHARACTERISTICS OF ORGANIC SOILS. VOLUME II. APPENDICES
Volume II provides appendices on test results. Plots of density, moisture content and strength versus static surcharges are included. This report also contains flow charts and computer programs for data reduction.
- See also Volume 1, PB-239 537. Prepared in cooperation with the Louisiana Dept. of Highways, Baton Rouge.
Louisiana State University, Baton RougeDepartment of Civil and Environmental Engineering
Baton Rouge, LA United States 70803
Louisiana Department of HighwaysP.O. Box 44245, Capitol Station
Baton Rouge, LA United States 70804
- Arman, A
- Munfakh, G A
- Publication Date: 1973
- Pagination: 226 p.
- Issue Number: V2
- TRT Terms: Charts; Clay; Computer programs; Data reduction; Densification; Density; Embankments; Flow charts; Highways; Moisture content; Organic soils; Shear properties; Soil compaction; Soil mechanics; Static loads; Strength of materials; Tables (Data); Triaxial shear tests
- Uncontrolled Terms: Surcharge; Triaxial tests
- Old TRIS Terms: Flow charting; Process charting; Soil compacting
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00090409
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Bulletin 113 Final Rpt
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, STATEDOT
- Created Date: May 29 1975 12:00AM