DEVELOPMENT OF A DISCRETE ADDRESS BEACON SYSTEM
Included are the results to date of analytical studies, laboratory and flight experiments, and software developments supporting the concept feasibility and performance definition phase of the FAA DABS Program.
- See also report dated 1 Oct 74, AD/A-002 399.
Massachusetts Institute of TechnologyDepartment of Civil Engineering, 77 Massachusetts Avenue
Cambridge, MA United States 02139
Washington, DC United States
- Publication Date: 1975-1-1
- Pagination: 66 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Antennas; Beacons; Data communications; Detectors; Signal processing; Systems engineering
- Uncontrolled Terms: Data links
- Subject Areas: Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00090398
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Quart Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA72WAI-261
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 29 1975 12:00AM