DIGITAL WEATHER DISPLAY PANEL
This report describes the design effort along with a description of the equipment items developed to receive data from the AMOS-III-70. The developed equipment consists of a Signal Conditioning Unit, a Manual Input Controller and two Digital Weather Display Panels. The Signal Conditioning Unit receives weather data from the AMOS-III-70 or from the Manual Input Controller and displays the data and time of day information on the remote Digital Weather Display Panels.
Cardion ElectronicsLong Island Expressway
Woodbury, NY USA 11797
- Rudd, J
- JACOBS, R
- Publication Date: 1974-4
- Pagination: 156 p.
- TRT Terms: Automatic control; Automation; Data processing; Digital computers; Information display systems; Weather forecasting; Weather stations
- Old TRIS Terms: Digital systems
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00090397
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA72WA-2935
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 29 1975 12:00AM