DIGITAL WEATHER DISPLAY PANEL
This report describes the design effort along with a description of the equipment items developed to receive data from the AMOS-III-70. The developed equipment consists of a Signal Conditioning Unit, a Manual Input Controller and two Digital Weather Display Panels. The Signal Conditioning Unit receives weather data from the AMOS-III-70 or from the Manual Input Controller and displays the data and time of day information on the remote Digital Weather Display Panels.
Cardion ElectronicsLong Island Expressway
Woodbury, NY United States 11797
Washington, DC United States
- Rudd, J
- JACOBS, R
- Publication Date: 1974-4
- Pagination: 156 p.
- TRT Terms: Automatic control; Automation; Digital computers; Information display systems; Information processing; Weather forecasting; Weather stations
- Old TRIS Terms: Digital systems
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00090397
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA72WA-2935
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 29 1975 12:00AM