MICROWAVE LANDING SYSTEM (MLS) DEVELOPMENT PLAN AS PROPOSED BY BENDIX CORPORATION DURING THE TECHNIQUE ANALYSIS AND CONTRACT DEFINITION PHASE OF THE NATIONAL MLS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM. VOLUME V. NOTES MLS-BAD-12 THROUGH 28, 30-34, MLS-NCD-6-8, MLS-RLD-5-14.
The report details technical aspects of Bendix proposed MLS hardware development. Volume V contains technical notes MLS-BAD-12 through 28, 30 through 34, MLS-NCD-6 through 8, and MLS-RLD-5 through 14.
- See also Volume 4, AD/A-006 972, and Volume 6, AD/A-006 974.
- Publication Date: 1972-9-27
- Pagination: 630 p.
- TRT Terms: Antennas; Avionics; Control systems; Data processing equipment; Landing aids; Microwave devices; Particle beams; Phased arrays; Planning; Scanners
- Old TRIS Terms: Beams radiation; Microwave equipment; Processing equipment; Scanning; Waveguide couplers
- Subject Areas: Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00090391
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA72WA-2801
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 29 1975 12:00AM