MICROWAVE LANDING SYSTEM (MLS) DEVELOPMENT PLAN AS PROPOSED BY BENDIX CORPORATION DURING THE TECHNIQUE ANALYSIS AND CONTRACT DEFINITION PHASE OF THE NATIONAL MLS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM. VOLUME IV. NOTES MLS-BCD-40 THROUGH 45, 46 ADDENDUM, 48, 49, 52-54, 57, 58, 60-70, 72-74.
The report details technical aspects of Bendix proposed MLS hardware development. Volume IV contains technical notes MLS-BCD-40 through 45, 46 addendum, 48 and 49, 52 through 54, 57 and 58, 60 through 70, and 72 through 74.
- See also Volume 3, AD/A-006 971 and Volume 5, AD/A-006 973.
Washington, DC United States
- Publication Date: 1972-9-27
- Pagination: 691 p.
- TRT Terms: Antennas; Errors; Landing aids; Microwave devices; Multipath transmission; Particle beams; Planning; Power; Radar clutter; Scanners; Specifications
- Old TRIS Terms: Beams radiation; Microwave equipment; Scanning
- Subject Areas: Energy; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00090390
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA72WA-2801
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 29 1975 12:00AM