MICROWAVE LANDING SYSTEM (MLS) DEVELOPMENT PLAN AS PROPOSED BY BENDIX CORPORATION DURING THE TECHNIQUE ANALYSIS AND CONTRACT DEFINITION PHASE OF THE NATIONAL MLS DEVELOPMENT PROGRAM. VOLUME III. NOTES MLS-BCD-28 THROUGH 38
The report details technical aspects of Bendix proposed MLS hardware development. Volume III contains technical notes MLS-BCD-28 through 38.
- See also Volume 2, AD/A-006 993 and Volume 4, AD/A-006 972.
Washington, DC United States
- Publication Date: 1972-9-27
- Pagination: 250 p.
- TRT Terms: Angularity; Coding systems; Interference; Landing aids; Microwave devices; Operations; Particle beams; Planning; Radar clutter; Scanners
- Uncontrolled Terms: Angles
- Old TRIS Terms: Beams radiation; Coding; Microwave equipment; Scanning
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Planning and Forecasting;
- Accession Number: 00090389
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA72WA-2801
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: May 29 1975 12:00AM