DEVELOPMENT OF MAINTENANCE METHODS AND COST CODES
Close cooperation among Texas Highway Department district maintenance operational personnel, central office representatives and the Texas Transportation Institute study team together with a review of the literature provided the necessary information to formulate a list of maintenance activities and to develop maintenance methods and cost codes. The major information presented in the maintenance methods as developed is discussed. A listing of cost codes and the key elements of a maintenance management system are presented.
- Prepared in cooperation with Texas Highway Dept., Austin.
Arlington, TX United States 76011
Texas Highway DepartmentP.O. Box 5051
Austin, TX United States 78763
- Epps, J A
- Larrimore, IEJ
- Olson, R M
- Meyer, A H
- Publication Date: 1974-7
- Pagination: 50 p.
- TRT Terms: Analysis; Classification; Costs; Highways; Maintenance; Maintenance equipment; Management; Reviews
- Uncontrolled Terms: Cost analysis
- Geographic Terms: Texas
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Finance; Highways; Maintenance and Preservation; Vehicles and Equipment;
- Accession Number: 00090353
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: TTI-2-18-71-151-1 Intrm Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, ATRI
- Created Date: Apr 22 1975 12:00AM