SOCIO-PSYCHOLOGICAL ASPECTS OF TRANSPORTATION: A BACKGROUND/RESOURCE PAPER FOR THE UPPER GREAT LAKES UNIVERSITY CONSORTIUM FOR TRANSPORTATION RESEARCH
Contents: Social science and transportation research; Cost-benefit analysis; The policy evaluation model; The experimental model; The process oriented qualitative model; Social impacts of transportation Policies; Psychological impacts of transportation policies; Dial-a-ride transportation systems; Decentralized medical care delivery systems; A socio/environmental impact analysis of the proposed development of U.S. Highway 2; Pilot survey--feasibility of DART system in superior, Wisconsin; Underveloped project ideas.
- Prepared in cooperation with Upper Great Lakes Univ. Consortium for Transportation Research. See also PB-231 542.
Michigan Technological University, HoughtonHoughton, MI United States 49931
Department of Transportation1200 New Jersey Avenue, SE
Washington, DC United States 20590
Northern Michigan University, Marquette1401 Presque Isle Avenue
Marquette, MI United States 49885
Upper Great Lakes University Consortiom-Transp ResHoughton, MI United States 49931
- Kulisheck, R
- Publication Date: 1973-9
- Pagination: 45 p.
- TRT Terms: Benefit cost analysis; Economic models; Forecasting; Input output models; Mathematical models; Project management; Psychological aspects; Regional development; Social factors; Socioeconomic factors; Sociology; Transportation; Transportation planning
- Uncontrolled Terms: Models; Projects; Social conditions
- Geographic Terms: Great Lakes; Great Lakes Region; Michigan
- Old TRIS Terms: Socioeconomic projections
- Subject Areas: Economics; Planning and Forecasting; Society; Transportation (General);
- Accession Number: 00090327
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-OS-30096
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 22 1981 12:00AM