INVESTIGATION OF THE ANALYTICAL STEREOPLOTTER AP/C (OP/C PHASE) IN APPLICATION TO HIGHWAY ENGINEERING PROJECTS PHASE 2
The objective of the report is to study the feasibility of Orthophoto Mapping, in Highway Engineering using the AP/C - OP/C. It was found that the most valuable use of Orthophoto Mapping in Highway Engineering is as base maps on which overlays of land use maps, line maps, and geological survey maps can be made. The disadvantages are the existence of height distortion within the slit width and the consumption of AP/C time which could be used more profitably for Aerial Triangulation.
Columbus, OH USA 43215
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Herd, L O
- O'Brien, T N
- Clipp, C
- Jeyapalan, K
- Publication Date: 1974-10
- Pagination: 47 p.
- TRT Terms: Civil engineering; Feasibility analysis; Geography; Highways; Mapping; Stereographic projection
- Old TRIS Terms: Physical geography; Stereomapping; Stereoscopic map plotters
- Subject Areas: Geotechnology; Highways;
- Accession Number: 00090322
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: OHIO-DOT-14-74, Ph 2Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, USDOT, STATEDOT
- Created Date: Apr 22 1975 12:00AM