TERMINAL AREA FORECAST, 1976-1986
This document presents forecasts of key aviation activity measures for fiscal years 1976, 1977, 1978, 1981, and 1986 for 808 airports, RAPCON's, and RATCC's. The forecasts are prepared to meet the needs of planning personnel concerned with future traffic levels at these facilities. The airports selected for inclusion in this publication met at least one of the following criteria: Existing tower, candidate for a tower, currently receiving or forecast to receive certificated route air carrier or air taxi service, and any general aviation airport which will exceed 60,000 itinerant and/or 100,000 total operations annually by 1977. The report is organized by FAA region and within each region by state.
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1974-9
- Pagination: 296 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Air transportation; Airport control towers; Airport terminals; Classification; Consumers; Forecasting; Intermodal terminals; Operations; Passenger aircraft; Statistics; Traffic estimation; Traffic flow rate; Urban areas
- Identifier Terms: U.S. Federal Aviation Administration
- Old TRIS Terms: Rapcon; Terminal facilitation; Traffic forecasts; Traffic levels
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Aviation; Data and Information Technology; Operations and Traffic Management; Public Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00090320
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 22 1981 12:00AM