MULTIPATH IN AIR TRAFFIC CONTROL FREQUENCY BANDS. VOLUME II. CHAPTERS CIII THROUGH GIV, GENERAL BIBLIOGRAPHY
The refractive index in the troposphere between 100 MHz and 100 GHz; Tropospheric multipath mechanisms; Other atmospheric effects; Techniques for computing refraction of radio waves in the troposphere; Global scintillation model; Molecular transfer characteristics of air between 40 and 140 GHz; Doppler effects; Methods for reducing the effects of multipath; Multipath calculations for a VOR site; Multipath effects at low frequencies with particular reference to the Loran-C Radio Navigation System; Multipath for the Omega System; Multipath problem for beacon radar.
- See also Volume 1, AD/A-006 267.
Institute for Telecommunication SciencesDepartment of Commerce
Boulder, CO United States 80302
Washington, DC United States
- HARTMAN, W J
- Publication Date: 1974-7
- Pagination: 470 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Bandwidth; Doppler effect; Flicker; Frequency (Electromagnetism); Hyperbolic navigation; Loran; Loran C; Microwaves; Multipath transmission; Navigation systems; Omega navigation system; Radar beacons; Refractivity; Troposphere; Ultrahigh frequency; Very high frequency
- Uncontrolled Terms: Attenuation; Diversity
- Old TRIS Terms: Fading electromagnetic waves; Loran-c navigation system; Microwave frequency; Refractive index; Scintillation
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00090315
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA72WAI-239
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 22 1975 12:00AM