AERONAUTICAL SATELLITE (AEROSAT) PROGRAM RELATED BIBLIOGRAPHY
This paper presents the bibliography of documents having a direct or indirect bearing on the various aspects of the Aeronautical Satellite (AEROSAT) Program. The documents are the references on file in the MITRE AEROSAT/QSATS Group and do not represent an exhaustive listing of documents of other MITRE groups, government agencies, industrial companies, or library listings. The bibliography is divided into five sections: Reports, Memoranda Briefings, Technical Articles, and Conference Papers. There are 650 references.
Mitre Corporation1820 Dolley Madison Boulevard
McLean, VA USA 22102
Washington, DC USA 20591
- Kaminsky, Y
- Publication Date: 1974-11
- Pagination: 77 p.
- TRT Terms: Air traffic control; Air transportation; Bibliographies; Data communications; Navigational aids; Navigational satellites; Reports; Satellite communication; Satellite navigation systems
- Uncontrolled Terms: Data links
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Operations and Traffic Management;
- Accession Number: 00090307
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: MTR-6609 Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 22 1975 12:00AM