AVERAGE MOTOR FUEL CONSUMPTION RATES FOR ESTIMATING AUTOMOBILE TRAVEL IN RHODE ISLAND
The report calculates average fuel consumption rates for 1969-73 using Federal Highway Administration method developed and published in a 1972 report. Travel estimates in vehicle miles traveled were also calculated for 1969-73. These calculations were based on Rhode Island Department of Transportation data.
Rhode Island Statewide Planning Program265 Melrose Street
Providence, RI USA 02907
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Publication Date: 1974-10
- Pagination: 28 p.
- TRT Terms: Fuel consumption; Highway transportation; Motor vehicles; Statistics; Travel
- Geographic Terms: Rhode Island
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Energy;
- Accession Number: 00090190
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: RISPP-TP-74-46 Tech Paper
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 22 1975 12:00AM