RURAL TRANSPORTATION IN THE SOUTHEAST. PART II, APPENDIX D, TRANSPORTATION SERVICES INVENTORY FORMS
Part II of 'Rural Transportation in the Southeast' is a companion document to the basic report and comprises Appendix D, Transportation Services Inventory Forms, of that report. Part II documents the statutory and regulatory authorities in the programs of the U.S. Departments of Health, Education and Welfare, Labor and Transportation, and the Office of Economic Opportunity which may be used to provide support (dollars and/or services) for rural transportation. The inventory is specifically geared toward Southeastern region states and omits information on those programs of supporting staffing, training, pure research activities, student financial aid, planning and administration, and specific cash benefits programs such as Social Security.
- See also PB-238 880.
Southeastern Federal Regional CouncilExpanded Metro Mobility Task Force
Atlanta, GA USA
Department of TransportationOffice of the Secretarial Representative
Atlanta, GA USA
- Publication Date: 1974-11
- Pagination: 134 p.
- TRT Terms: Documents; Federal aid; Federal assistance programs; Laws; Legislation; Passenger transportation; Project management; Public transit; Regulations; Rural areas; Transportation planning
- Uncontrolled Terms: Projects
- Geographic Terms: North Carolina; South Carolina
- Subject Areas: Administration and Management; Data and Information Technology; Highways; Law; Operations and Traffic Management; Passenger Transportation; Public Transportation;
- Accession Number: 00090181
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Files: TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 22 1981 12:00AM