APPENDICES TO SURVEY STUDY TO SELECT A LIMITED NUMBER OF HAZARDOUS MATERIALS TO DEFINE AMELIORATION REQUIREMENTS. VOLUME II
;Contents: Generic classes of chemicals; Physico-chemical categories of the CHRIS chemicals; Master code sheet of classifications; Risk indices for 400 chemicals.
- See also Volume 1, AD/A-004 311.
Little (Arthur D), IncorporatedAcorn Park
Cambridge, MA United States 02140
United States Coast GuardOffice of Research and Development, 400 7th Street, NW
Washington, DC United States 20590
- LYMAN, W
- Nelson, L
- Partridge, L
- Kalelkar, A
- Everett, J
- Publication Date: 1974-3
- Pagination: 433 p.
- TRT Terms: Chemical properties; Chemical reactions; Chemicals; Classification; Crashes; Hazards; Organic compounds; Physical properties; Risk assessment; Tables (Data); Water pollution; Water transportation
- Subject Areas: Marine Transportation; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00090156
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-CG-24655-A
- Files: NTIS
- Created Date: Apr 22 1975 12:00AM