MULTIDISCIPLINARY ACCIDENT INVESTIGATION. VOLUME 5. SUPPLEMENTARY REPORT
The volume presents material that supplements the four-volume final report dated March 24, 1974. Included are updated statistical data, background material, and recommendations and conclusions. The report was orally presented to the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration staff on September 20, 1974 in Washington, D.C.
Southwest Research Institute6220 Culebra Road, P.O. Drawer 28510
San Antonio, TX USA 78228-0510
Washington, DC USA 20590
- Cromack, J R
- Publication Date: 1974-11
- Pagination: 28 p.
- TRT Terms: Collisions; Crash injury research; Crash investigation; Multidisciplinary teams; Recommendations; Research; Statistics; Traffic crashes
- Uncontrolled Terms: Motor vehicle accidents
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology; Highways; Research; Safety and Human Factors;
- Accession Number: 00090113
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: SWRI-11-3075-F Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-HS-024-1-115
- Files: NTIS, TRIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 22 1975 12:00AM