UTILIZING FACILITIES MASTER FILE DATA FOR MICROWAVE LANDING SYSTEM IMPLEMENTATION
The report describes the development of specialized computer programs to incorporate data from the Airway Facilities Master File (FMF) and their applications to Microwave Landing System (MLS) implementation planning. The objectives of this study, descriptions of the FMF, listings of the programs developed and examples of the MLS applications of the annual listings of commissioned Instrument Landing System (ILS) facilities derived from the FMF data are included.
Avcon Universal Consultants CorporationBaden, PA United States
Washington, DC United States
- Croswell, T L
- Publication Date: 1974-10
- Pagination: 31 p.
- TRT Terms: Computer programs; Instrument landing systems; Landing aids
- Identifier Terms: FORTRAN (Computer program language)
- Old TRIS Terms: Instrument landing
- Subject Areas: Data and Information Technology;
- Accession Number: 00090091
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: AV-MLS-74-3 Final Rpt.
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 22 1975 12:00AM