NEW YORK OFFSHORE AIRPORT FEASIBILITY STUDY. VOLUME III. AIRPORT CONFIGURATION, ANCILLARY FUNCTIONS, AIRPORT CONSTRUCTION, ENVIRONMENT PROTECTION, FINANCIAL ANALYSIS AND COMMUNITY IMPACT
This report details all the technical aspects of the development of the study of the feasibility of establishing an offshore airport to serve New York City. Volume 3 studies airport configuration, ancillary functions, airport construction, environment protection, financial analysis and community impact.
- See also Volume 2, AD/A-003 126.
Saphier Lerner Schindler EnvironeticsNew York, NY United States
Federal Aviation Administration800 Independence Avenue, SW
Washington, DC United States 20591
- Publication Date: 1974-12
- Pagination: 393 p.
- TRT Terms: Airports; Construction; Economics; Environmental protection; Feasibility analysis; Harbors; Marine terminals; Offshore structures
- Subject Areas: Aviation; Bridges and other structures; Construction; Economics; Environment; Marine Transportation; Terminals and Facilities;
- Accession Number: 00090083
- Record Type: Publication
- Source Agency: National Technical Information Service
- Report/Paper Numbers: Final Rpt.
- Contract Numbers: DOT-FA71WA-2626
- Files: NTIS, USDOT
- Created Date: Apr 22 1975 12:00AM